At ZONE Telecom we pride ourselves in being able to provide the highest quality call tracking solution at the most affordable pricing.
Our belief in a fair pricing policy makes us feel very strongly about others providing call tracking at exorbitant prices with huge margins for themselves. Hence we have published a cost comparison calculator to show you the price and feature differences between ZONE Telecom and other call tracking providers.
How are you able to keep your prices so low?
ZONE Telecom is a licensed telco in Asia. Our core product is actually business phone lines, which we offer at very competitive rates.
Other Call Tracking companies are based on telcos like us. This is why they charge higher since they have to markup their prices to make profit.
At ZONE Telecom, we provide you the phone tracking numbers and forwarding at telco rates. That makes our rates the best in town.
As a side effect, this also makes our call quality exceptional.
Why should I switch to ZONE Telecom Call Tracking?
Apart from fantastic pricing, here’s other reasons to switch to us:
- Call + Leads Tracking. We not only track your call sources but also email form sources
- Change Management. We help you with end to end migration of your call tracking system
- Two-Way AdWords integration. View your call conversion in your AdWords reporting
- Dedicated Support via whatsapp, email and phone. We are always here for you
- Integrates with your CRM. ZONE Telecom integrates with most of the popular CRM
- Free White-label Portal. Use call tracking with on your own domain with your own branding
- Reliable Reporting. We guarantee the accuracy of our call tracking reports
3. Is the service affordable? Is it cost-effective?
Phone service providers differ greatly in services offered and pricing. And two companies can pay a huge different amount of fee for the same Cloud PBX solution of the same quality.
ZONE Telecom is leading the Cloud PBX market in Singapore with the call quality and low price. You will just pay for a fraction of the price you usually does when using other service provider.
Contact our team of experts today to learn more about our solutions for your business.